Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"Your welcome, Ray!" Mika said out loud thanks to all the music and sound of the crowds inside the large hall. Just like the previous convention, all her merchandise had sold out and there's nothing left, even though she asked the supplier to produced 10,000 quantities for each items. She would love to do a live drawing and on-the-spot commission, but for the sake to not reveal herself, she prefer to stay natural and become GL's personal assistance.

To fill up the time, Mika and her characters went to Ray's booth to lend a help selling all the merchandises and even posing with Ray's characters.

[Apartment]

Ryan's orgasm already reach at the peak but he holds it up for a little bit longer, enjoying Chrome's soft tongue squeezing his thick shaft. "Nnrrhh...C-Chrome...I-I'm almost there..." The dragon warned in between deep moans as more pre leaking out and landed into the wolf's mouth. His original plan is does not want to tell Chrome, but he had to cancel it because he does not want to make Chrime feel uncomfortable.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-19-2010, 09:53 AM