Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"Haha! Thanks Mik! I didn't know you were good with electronics!" Ray chuckled and thanked his friend. "I'm really clumsy!" He laughed and went back to signing novels for fans Cassy led to his booth. "Uhm- wait- this isn't my novel..." Ray told one of the fans. "This is... Triclaw Trigger's work. He's over there." Ray pointed at a booth not too far from his with tight lips. Triclaw Trigger was another writer who had the added benefit of being able to paint, so he used his skill to draw cover art for his books. Triclaw's fursona was a tan and brown raptor with black stripes and was a member of a dinosaur SWAT team. Even though his fursona was vastly different from Ray's, their fans somehow found ways to compare them with each other.

"Here you go... tell him Prowler sends his regards." Ray grunted, handing the fan Triclaw's book back.

[Apartment]

The wolf's tongue squeezed and tugged lightly on Ryan's shaft as he milked it with his lips. He opened an eye, spotting the dragon's balls, which he started cupping and weighing with his paw. As much as he was loath to admit it to himself, he was starting to enjoy pleasuring another male.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-19-2010, 09:29 AM