Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

While she was busy entertaining the customer, Mika spotted Ray having problem connecting the video wires to the TV. By asking Mizuki and Ryo to take care of the booth for a while, Mika went to the other side of her booth to lend Ray a help. "Let me set it up for ya." She smiled as took the wires from Ray gently and connects it at the back of the TV and the video player in swift motion, setting it up and the system is up and running.

A few moments, Minami return to the booth with a large group of visitors following on her back and instructs them to form a line like a snake so they won't block the passerby. "Mika~~~ I have brought peoples for ya~~" She chimed before jumping behind the counter and entertain the customer

"Ooohh..Thank you, Minami!" Mika then returned back to her booth to entertain the customer who wished to get a commission from GL.

[Apartment]

Ryan's soft claw still caressing the wolf's furry ears lovingly, seeming like Chrome is enjoying every single rubs on it. He lean on his back with both of his elbow to support him and spread his legs wider for Chrome to explore his uncut shaft. Ryan letting out another moan and lustful growls as feeling Chrome's soft tongue wrapping around like a snake and continued sucking his length, increase the development of his first orgasm in this world. Even they've met for short time, somehow he felt a deep bond between them and really wished it won't end; more pre spurting into Chrome's wonderful warm mouth. "Aahh...nnrrgghh...."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-18-2010, 07:22 AM