Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"Be sure to buy some merchandise from Ray, or he won't feed me!" Prowl laughed jokingly at some of his fans. "Remember ladies- and some guys too- I'm totally affordable and in high definition! Plus, there's some TOTAL wide angle lens action on the video!" He winked, making jerking off gestures with his paw.

Unfortunately for Ray, he was still trying to set up the TV he rented so he can show previews of the things he filmed for the convention. He was positive Cassy would garner the most attention, so he was making sure her previews were the priority, but he was having trouble with the wires.

Giro had spotted Cassy, who he sensed felt uneasy around human males, though she looked totally fine and cheerful, so he moved closer to her, and stuck his paw in an empty box, where he summoned one sword after another so it looked like he was pulling them out of the box. He then proceeded to exhibit his magnificent swordplay skills, using Cassy as his assistant, by wielding seventeen swords at once, involving lots of juggling and unorthodox sword holds between his joints or limbs, or mouth, and impressively, even his tongue managed to grip a sword by it's hilt and swing it around extravagantly. He had created a fence of swords so that everyone was at a safe distance. This gave Ray time to set the TV up, and Cassy some breathing room.

[Apartment]

The wolf shut his eyes as the dragon stroked his ear, taking Ryan's encouragement made him forget his awkwardness. He tasted more dragon pre, but only swallowed it eagerly as he started sucking on Ryan's meat a little harder and more passionately, taking in more of it's length until only one fourth of it was out of his muzzle, his long tongue coiling and wrapping around the cock, squeezing surprisingly firmly for a tongue. Chrome was skilled with his tongue, mostly because he used it more than his cock, which throbbed and leaked thick strands of sticky pre, making a tiny puddle on the floor between his legs.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2010, 06:48 AM