Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Minami giggles from the lick and then saw one young female exhibitor approach the hybrid with a slight scary expression on her face, seeming like she wished to touch Minami's big paw. Knowing the female's intention, Minami smiled and handing her big paw to the female exhibitor, telling about herself and others featured in GL's mangas.

"I am glad you're enjoying the trip." Ryo giggles as wrap his fluffy tail on Cassy's waists while he was looking on the crowd, majority of them are the artists, cosplayers and fursuiters. He somewhat blushing lightly as the people glancing at him in awe , admiring him of how good he is in the 'fursuit', even though they did not know that Ryo and the others are the real anthropomorphic.

"Hehe. Yeah, I guess so." Mika smiled as telling her characters to follow her inside the convention hall so they can start sorting all the things on Mika's booth.

Despite being slightly taller than normal human, Mizuki, Ryo and Minami in natural act friendly and harmless to the exhibitor, greets them with a warm smile.

[Apartment]

The dragon was impressed of how fast the wolf learn to please the other male in such a short time without further instructions. His musky scent getting thicker on every stroke he felt, penetrating Chrome's sensitive nostrills to stimulate his arousal; moanig and biting his lower lips as Chrome's tongue licking his sensitive tip once the male pulled the foreskin in order to expose the hidden tip, more precum shooting out and sticking on Chrome's muzzle. Ryan's orgasm began to develop despite how such a little the action able to make the dragon feel so aroused.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-15-2010, 07:55 AM