Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[On the way to Convention]

"That's good to know, sweetheart!" Prowl laughed, zigzagging and crisscrossing to and fro, weaving and bobbing through gaps between cars and over obstacles, appearing to people as a tan blur with a darker streak riding on his back. "Cuz I love it rough!"

Cassy laughed and giggled as she nuzzled and licked the back of Ryo's head, thoroughly enjoying the ride the effeminate wolf gave her.

Giro took it upon himself to give Ray an easier time by running straight, smooth lines and making smooth curves instead of sharp turns. Soon, his creator got used to the speed, and was actually having fun.

[Apartment]

"Anything for you, Teach..." Chrome said obediently, and leaned forward, his cock throbbing in arousal as he wrapped his paw around the dragon's rigid cock and started masturbating him slowly. He had never handled another person's cock before, but it wasn't hard because he understood how it worked. He brought his muzzle to the tip of Ryan's cock and experimentally nibbled on his foreskin with his lips.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-13-2010, 12:13 PM