Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"Sure thing, but we need to wait for Mika to lead us to the convention hall." Minami kissed Prowl's cheek while the coyote jumped off from the balcony and went down to the ground.

Ryo giggles and holding Cassy's legs so it wraps firmly over his waists. "This will be a smooth ride. Hold on firm." He said and follows Prowl's back before landed on the ground, spreading the shock all over to make the landing as smooth as possible.

"Maybe you should worried about your stuff. I have hired some worker to set up my booth and carried my stuffs, so I just need to arrange the stuffs later on." Mika giggles as went closer to Mizuki, gently climbs on the dragon's back.

Mizuki blushed and murrs softly from the nuzzle, smiling and holding Mika; run towards the balcony before jumped, her big wings appeared and flaps a few and straightaway flew to the convention hall.

[Apartment]

"Nnrrhh.....As you wish, my dear Chrome..." Ryan murmured softly, his cock twitch in Chrome's stroke till it leaks a few clear pre and eventually mixed with the wolf's. The dragon kiss the male's chest and belly as he crawled down until his muzzle on an inch closer to Chrome's hard shaft. Stucks out tongue, Ryan apply a soft yet pleasurable lick on the pre-covered tip to have the taste before proceed of licking Chrome's length and furry testicles lovingly. "Mnnrrff..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-09-2010, 04:09 PM