Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"It won't be a problem if your uncle has a pick-up truck which got some open space at the back. Let's set some task." Mika point her thumb finger to each person to be with.

"I'll ride Mizuki by air, Ryo will carry Cassy, Minami cling on Prowl's back and yeah, Giro have to carry Ray. Sounds good?"

Minami instantly cling on Prowl's back and wrap her arms around his neck, giggling. "Not at all, Mika."

Ryo nodded as agreed to Mika's suggestion and looking to Cassy with a warm smile. "Climb on my back, sweetie."

[Apartment]

The dragon's pointy ears twitch as hearing Chrome's lustful voice from the caressing and groping, continued to squeeze some before trail down to the wolf's thighs; he can't help but moaning slightly as Chrome's paw caressing his slender yet tough looking curves, and mimic of what Ryan had done to Chrome. "Mnrrr...You're doing pretty good, wolfy...You learn pretty fast..." Ryan grinned as continued to grind his shaft against the wolf's, wetting the underside with Chrome's pre. "Want me to proceed..or you wish to learn pleasuring me without my guidance...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-08-2010, 12:59 PM