Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"Well, I was thinking of those really big cars that can fit a family of 8 in the back seat alone, but now that you mention it, it's more convenient because all the cars would be transporting our convention stuff for us!" Ray agreed.

Giro, having never ridden a car before, didn't know what they were talking about.

"Ooh! What about me?" Cassy pointed at herself. "I don't really have super speed or strength or anything like that!"

"I can carry you!" Prowl offered. "Or Giro can. He looks like a rough ride, doesn't he?"

Cassy giggled. "Yeah, he does!" She agreed, and she laughed with Prowl, amused by his innuendo.

[Apartment]

"Yeah..." Chrome groaned, running his large paw firmly but affectionately down the curvature of the dragon's back, feeling his smooth scales. "That feels good..." He grinned, much more relaxed now. Ryan's cock felt good against his own, which was throbbing hard with arousal and leaking clear, sticky precum, lubricating the underside of Ryan's manhood. He growled lowly as Ryan squeezed his firm butt, but out of lust, not annoyance. He mimicked the dragon and grabbed the dragon's butt back with both his paws, squeezing the soft but firm buns, loving the way they felt.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-08-2010, 10:50 AM