Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

Mika's mind full of thoughts and the memories while seeing the red light on the camera blinking, leaning her head on Ray's sidearm. It was the most pleasurable memories since her characters appeared in this world, meeting with Ray's characters and become closer to each other. As the red light blinks faster, a white light flashes and the camera snaps the most memorable picture for all of them.

Slowly, Mika plant a kiss on Ray's cheek for no apparent reason and smiled before gets up to get her camera. "Now, it's time for us to go to convention."

[Apartment]

"As you wish, my dear Chrome..." Ryan nodded, nuzzling and licking the wolf's long, thick and juicy length while his claws running all over Chrome's belly, waists and thighs; chanting some sort of spell in whisper. As he did so, Chrome's massive cock slowly shrink it's size similar to Ryan's; 9 inches long and 2 inches thick but still stick with the texture of purple veins underneath. The dragon plant a kiss on the tip and along the new length lovingly. "How it looks like, Chrome...? This new size are same as mine, but I have foreskin than yours...But still, yours look cute..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-06-2010, 12:12 PM