Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"Of course I do, Ray. I don't want to miss in action." Mika giggles while looking to Ray setting up the tripod and she attach the camera on it, setting up the lens and timer. "Okay, here we go." She push the button and a small red light blinks for only 10 seconds, quickly gets to the couch with Ray for a big family photo.

[Apartment]

The dragon murmured fron the nuzzle on his neck while his claws still folding Chrome's ballsack playfully, watching the wolf's erection slowly grows far than Ryan's penis size. He crawls lower and nuzzle the tip of Chrome's cock, sniffing his musks and licking those natural lubricant for a taste; his warm breath brushing the sausage and somewhat panting softly. "Nnrr...Please make a wish...state how long and how thick...I can even make modifications like adding foreskin or knot..." Ryan said lustfully as his gray eyes looking up to the wolf, awaiting for his wish.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-06-2010, 09:24 AM