Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

Mizuki couldn't help but blush lightly when Giro's strong arms wrapping on her shoulder. She feel so secure when being closer with Giro, a person she really devoted to.

Mika shows the OK sign for them to get ready, and snap the picture, smiled happily. "Okay, and now it's time for group picture." She met both pams together and shift her camera to the 3-seated couch. "All our lovely couples, please stand behind the couch and Ray can take a seat on the couch."

As per instruction, Minami, Ryo and Mizuki walk behind the couch with their partners so Mika can adjust the camera.

[Apartment]

Ryan blinks a bit from Chrome's request before smiled, kissing the male's perky nipples. "Every male I've met wished to get thick and long shaft, but you're different..." He run his free claws over Chrome's genitals, playing with his furry testicles teasingly while murring lustfully. "I fulfill any kinds of size you wished to have..." The dragon lean closer and giving a quick kiss on the wolf's lips.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-05-2010, 12:02 PM