Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

Minami heard Mika's statement, knowing herself, Mizuki, Ryo and the others will leave their creators someday in the future, something she do not want to happen. The trio wished to stay even longer and taking care of Mika like a family.

Ryo nodded as feel Cassy's head laying on his lap before caressing her sides with his fluffy tail, looking to othe camera. "I'm ready." He smiled.

Mika give a thumbs up and point the lens to Ryo and Cassy, press the button and snap the picture. Her mind full of thoughts of what will happen if they disappeared someday in the future, but she able to cope of living alone for the rest of her life. "You're done." Mika stated before looking to Mizuki and Giro, gesturing them to the couch.

The dragoness grasping Giro's big paw and leads him to the couch. Despite of sitting on it, Mizuki prefers in standing position like a bride; leaning her head on the side of his big arm.

[Apartment]

The dragon murred happily when feeling Chrome's soft furry paw rubbing the back of his head, rising his head up a little and start to lick one of the wolf's stiffen nipples. "I'm sure you have gone through lots of things in your life...Let your instinct take over and relax your body..." He said softly while slipping his claws on Chrome's pants and unzipping it to let it loose to give some space for Chrome's erection to go hard, his soft tongue still licking and began sucking the male's nipple.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-05-2010, 09:27 AM