Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"In case we... you know..." Prowl's ears drooped at the thought, but he nodded. He was starting to like this place, but surely they needed him back at home too. Without him, violence would break loose, and that would only lead to more hatred. You don't stop hatred with hatred after all.

"Mmn~ I'm going to lie down on your lap, like this..." Cassy rested the side of her head on his lap, looking content.

[Apartment]

Chrome couldn't help but groan softly in pleasure as the dragon played with his nipples, which stiffened to his touch. He blushed quietly underneath his fur, watching his teacher do what he did with half-closed eyes. This was much different from when the big, burly inmates at prison held him down and just fucked him, calling him a faggot even though he didn't get an erection out of it. They once even made him cum just to prove that he was a tail lifter, and it hurt his pride more than it hurt his body. Ryan wasn't like that though... and Chrome was letting his happen out of his own free will this time. The wolf stroked the back of the dragon's head softly. "That feels good, Teach..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-05-2010, 12:13 AM