Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"Heh, thanks Ryo." Prowl petted Ryo's lower back as he headed to the living room.

"Yay, more pictures!" Cassy giggled as she ran back.

"This will make for some wonderful memories in the future..." Ray said as he got over to Mika, pulling his camera phone out, as the cameras he got for taking pictures of his characters were to develop pictures meant for selling only. "Don't you think so?" He asked his fellow creator, pinning a con-badge that had his Fursona, Prowler's winking image on it to his front pocket.

"The clothes here are strange." Giro commented on the leather jacket he wore to Mizuki, wondering if it signified any special status or something. It was black, and black in his world meant that they were either evil, formal, or grieving. "But you look wonderful, Mizuki."

[Apartment]

"Oh they allow it, its' just new to me." The wolf replied, taking in the tingly sensation her got from Ryan's sensual touching. He placed a paw on the dragon's thigh and caressed it up and down, feeling his smooth scales. Ryan was so scantily clad...

"Heh, my curiosity's running wild right now. Mind if I give in to it?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2010, 12:43 AM