Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"Naahh, they already done dressing, Cassy." Minami said as watching the feline run towards the room to throw a surprise; Mizuki take a seat on other couch politely while waiting for the males.

Ryo smiled sheepishly from the compliment while wagging his fluffy tail happily. "Thank you..." He scan Prowl's appearance in military-themed clothes, seeing how cool it is. "Well...you're look great on those clothes...It really suits with your tough body."

The wolf heard Cassy's voice once she jumped in, blushing a little till he saw Mika. "Okay, you guys. Let's take some pictures for our memories." The creator smiled as lift her bag containing the photography equipment and walks out to the living room.

[Apartment]

"Maybe the society in your world doesn't allow male and females engage in same sex relationship...I can't remember when is the time I turn from straight to bi and having interest on herms." Ryan said softly as nuzzling and caressing Chrome's neck sensually. "You can let that curiosity out from you and explore so you able to understand..." He place his head on the shoulder and caress the wolf's big paws.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-01-2010, 11:46 AM