Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hotel Suite]

"Eeee! Maybe if we barge in right now, we can get pictures of them naked!" Cassy laughed and ran for the door.

"Heh, pretty." Prowl grinned at Ryo and zipped up his pants. His boots were more of a formality than anything, since humans in his world were known for breaking glass on the streets so Zoans who would normally walk barefoot would get cut if they walked there, it became more of a habit as well as part of his uniform in the army. "Did I mention how- beautiful- you look when you have your hair like that? Even more than usual, I mean..." The coyote complimented the wolf as Cassy barged in.

"H'yeah!" The cat mewed. "Aww! You're all dressed already!" She laughed, sounding a little disappointed before she noticed what they were wearing. "S-so... handsome-" She exclaimed at Prowl, having a thing for people in uniforms. "So pretty!" She gasped at Ryo, a light blush forming on her cheeks as she spotted his long, silky hair. "So... so... bad!" She swooned as she noticed Giro last, incidentally, she also had a thing for bad boys. But she knew he and Mizuki had a thing for each other, so she tore his eyes away from him and giggled at how innocent her creator looked. "You look nice, Ray!" She smiled at him.

"Aww, thanks Cassy." Ray chuckled embarrassedly.

[Apartment]

"Thanks..." The wolf accepted the compliment, "Heh, I wasn't implying that you used your powers, but you being the first- maybe only guy who's ever gotten this out of me... it's a pretty big deal." He smiled weakly, setting his rifle aside. The safety was on, preventing accidental shots. "It gets me curious. I hate being curious... my instincts and my body tell me to explore, but I don't think I can do it when I'm so... so... confused? I mean... the only guy I've ever felt this close to before was him," The wolf referred to Prowler. "We never kissed or do stuff like that, but we shared everything with each other. There were no lies, no walls between us. I'm getting the same vibes off you. I haven't lied to you yet."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-01-2010, 02:28 AM