Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Let's see what those guys wearing, so we can take a group and coupled pictures." Mika smiled as hold the camera while the females waiting for the guys to finish dressing up.

[Room]

In the meantime, Ryo wear a pair of low-cut lavender semi-tight boxer and a pair of dark gray jeans; wearing pretty low enough since it doesn't provide a place for his tail to slip on. Then, he wears a cream-colored inner shirt, similar to his body color and dark blue jacket, similar to the one in Mika's stories. His feet does not need any protection since he had foot pawpads and already getting used not to wear any shoes.

He take a glance on other males who dressed in different kinds of clothes as he tied his long hair into ponytail.

[Apartment]

The dragon continued to kiss the wolf passionately yet gently and not giving any heavy force on it. Despite his experience of kissing males, females and herms many times, Chrome's kissing are the most best thing he ever felt. As the wolf break the kiss, Ryan caressing the wolf's head and furry cheek lovingly.

"You're not bad at all, Chrome. I'm quite surprised how skillful you are in kissing." He smiled, giving a soft lick on Chrome's lips and cheek. "I did not use any powers to turn you into bi, maybe it comes naturally from deep inside of your heart and soul."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-01-2010, 02:08 AM