Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"That's even more impressive then!" Cassy giggled and waved at the passing males.

[Room]

"Here Giro," Ray hauled a pile of clothes, pants and coats on hangers over to the wolf, who was looking rather lost with the modern designs and fashion. "I had some big coats brought up so you could hide those limiters of yours," He gestured at Giro's shoulder armor. "I'll help you dress. Come on." He said kindly, smiling weakly as he explained what fabric 'denim' pants were.

"Oh sweet, my favorite patterns!" Prowl's tail wagged happily as he picked up a pair of army camouflage pants. Ray had picked out clothes for him that he wore as a trademark in most of his appearances, which retained a military or army theme mixed with an urban/casual blend, and they were Prowl's clothing preference.

After a bit of dressing, Giro now looked like some sort of biker, wearing a biker's leather jacket with metal studs on the shoulders, a white, form-fitting undershirt that pressed against his body and emphasized his muscular physique by flattening his fur, a pair of fingerless gloves with metal plates on the back of his hands, and denim pants that accentuated his powerful digitigrade legs. He looked, in Ray's opinion, very mean, but he would get rid of the shirt and the jacket at the convention anyway.

Prowl now wore a desert camo field cap, which he had carefully torn some slots for his ears on, a fitted black muscle shirt and a pair of desert camo pants, which didn't have a sleeve for his tail, so instead of ripping one, he simply wore his tail over the waistband, so if he lifted his tail high enough, people would be able to see a bit of his firm, upper butt. He wore a pair of army boots with these, which fit his plantigrade legs, but his feet were too big and his toe claws wouldn't fit, so he cut the toes off the boots, which was a common design in Zoan fashion, letting his toes and claws stick out the front, similar to sandals. He also wore his signature wrap around shades, because in Ray's story, he had to hide his eyes a lot, and lastly, army dogtags, which was an accessory he was fond of.

Ray simply wore a baggy, navy blue shirt under a button up white shirt with dragon decals on the back, which he kept open, and a pair of jeans.

[Apartment]

Chrome closed his eyes and gave himself up to the kiss, tilting his head to the side slightly so he had a better angle and access to the dragon's lips. Everything seemed to melt away, his hatred, stress, guilt, everything. For a few seconds, everything was alright. He absentmindedly stroked the dragon's smooth, scaly cheek with his thumb, and broke the kiss softly.

"I... I haven't done that in a long, long time..." The wolf said, panting softly. "I wasn't too bad, was I?" Chrome added jokingly, his real personality from before he was consumed by hatred, revenge and loss resurfacing for a while. "I think you've gone and turned me bi."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-01-2010, 12:37 AM