Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Oh wow, you must've always been the most popular in the yearbooks!" Cassy giggled. "My best friend, Lilly was always the most popular in our school! She joined everything!"

[Bathroom]

Ray had no trouble wrapping a towel around his waist, while Prowl's was positioned just beneath his tail on his hips. Giro's was positioned at the same area, the hem just bellow the base of his tail and a centimeter above his crotch. The wolf had to hold his towel so it stayed on, and it revealed most of his furry thighs.

Prowl walked beside Ryo and waved at the girls cheerfully as he followed Ray to the room for a change of clothes.

[Apartment]

Ryan's kiss on his chin was so close to his lips, too close. It felt nostalgic, and when he closed his eyes, all kisses felt the same. Chrome didn't say anything, he didn't say thank you, or respond, all he did was lean forward a little and tilt his head toward Ryan's, locking his muzzle against the dragon's lips in a deep, quiet kiss.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2010, 03:35 PM