Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[quote='Psycho Backlasher' pid='360512' dateline='1272555844']
[Foyer]

"I even can hug Ray and become a blanket for his skinny body thanks to his small build." Minami smiled, stull hugging the feline lovingly. "If Mizuki are the princess, I might not be able to meet and befriend with her."

"Minami's right." Mika nodded in agreement. "Many males wished to flirt with Mizuki during the high school and even university times. She like a true princess that appeared from fairy tales."

Mizuki couldn't help but blush deeply from the compliment. "Aww...s-stop it. You guys make me blush..." She said in soft tone.

[Bathroom]

The wolf nodded as swishing his wet tail to get rid of the water, before stepped out of the bathroom with other males. He didn't wrap the towel over his waists because it will limit the movement of his tail, so he wraps it slightly lower until it almost reach his crotch area.

[Apartment]

The gentle feeling of Chrome's strong arm wrapping on Ryan's smooth back makes him feel...calm. He'd been alone for a very long time since his guardian and friends being killed. It's true he's already getting used of being alone, but it'll never defeat the feeling of being with someone. "If you being captured and put in prison once again, I will get you out in instant." He smiled and kiss Chrome's chin softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2010, 09:29 AM