Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Wellll~ Ray can be cute too, in a weak, helpless way!" Cassy giggled, then sighed dreamily at Mizuki's reply. "Awww! That's soooo cute! And wow, you look great in that angle and posture! Kinda like a princess! Eek! You're not secretly a princess or something, are you?" Cassy's eyes widened as she flailed her arms around cutely.

[Bathroom]

Prowl shook the water off his fur by ruffling it with his paws, then wrapped a towel around his hips. His damp fur revealed just how well defined and toned his muscles were better than when his fur was dry. "Alright, now lets get ready for the convention!" He laughed, feeling really refreshed.

[Apartment]

The wolf hesitated, but eventually, he wrapped one arm around Ryan's back in return, his other paw clutching the rifle. "I'll just say... I freaking hate prison." He mumbled into the first hug he's returned in years. He hadn't hugged in a long time since Ryan started playing with him that way. This time it was real though, and it felt nice.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2010, 01:44 AM