Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Minami nods in agreement, snuggling closer until her chest pressed against Cassy's. "Yup, it does. I admire all of them, including our skinny male Ray."

Mizuki's pointy ears twitch as heard Cassy's voice and turned around, the wind blowing her ponytailed hair softly before blushing. "I-I do...I love him so much not because he looks cute, but his innocent heart that attracts me to get closer to him...." She said softly while placing both of her claw on her chest like a princess who whishing something.

In a quick move, Mika point the camera lens on Mizuki and snaps a few pictures; the wind blowing Mizuki's hair and such an innocent expression is perfect to be used as reference in her next manga issues. "Wow, Mizuki... I don't realize you have such feelings...It makes me feel touched with all those sweet words."

[Bathroom]

"N-No problem, Prowley...You scrub me and I scrub yours..." Ryo giggles as took the towels and give one to Prowl; drying off his own body and hair before wrapping the towel around him.

[Apartment]

Ryan smiles happily and embrace the wolf closer, feeling his soft furry body warmth over his smooth gray skin. He knew he already hug Chrome for so many times already just to tease him, but this was different. He feel some sort of bonds that keep them closer. "I can feel you're having a hard time being locked in the prison..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-29-2010, 04:11 PM