Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Oh we're all cute!" Cassy cheered, snuggling Minami and purring affectionately. "Even the boys! Ryo's the cutest boy I've ever met~!" She giggled. "And then there's Prowler, he's kinda rough, but I like that~" She looked over at Mizuki. "It looks like you got the biggest, baddest wolf though, huh, Mizuki?" She said playfully.

[Bathroom]

"Mnm... thanks for the wash, Ryo." The coyote licked under Ryo's chin with his large tongue. "Heh, I'll show you sometime. Just tell me when."

"Does it hurt?" Ray asked Giro quietly, feeling a little guilty. He was helping dry the wolf's thick fur.

"You of all people would know. You created me this way." The wolf told the teenager. "I will not question what you have in store of me. You have been the gods I have been praying to in the battlefields all this time, and I am still alive. So thank you."

Ray smiled crookedly, pushing his glasses up so the light glinted on the lenses, obscuring his eyes. Giro did not hold a grudge... thank god.

[Apartment]

Chrome rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably. Getting kisses from a guy felt strange, but the way Ryan does it, its just like the way Chrome would kiss his son, or his son would kiss him. Purely platonic. "Well... if it's sex, I guess I can do that. I haven't had sex in a long time though... unless you count prison." He joked darkly. When Prowl had sealed his powers, Chrome was arrested, and after much pleading from the coyote, he was put in prison instead of getting executed. Prison was a terrible place for Zoans because everyone there hated them. Zoans would die there from getting beat to death, either from the wardens or the inmates. Chrome was tough to beat up because he didn't hesitate to fight back, that is, until they started going after him in large numbers, and started going after him when he least expected it, like when he was asleep, or in the showers.

To teach him not to fight back and act so tough, they turned him into the prison fucktoy, and it had been the most humiliating, most painful and angering time of his life, robbed of his powers, his strength down to 1/10, even his fighting prowess didn't help him, and they ended up breaking his spirit. He got it back when a new Zoan was sent to prison for knocking an officer out for beating a human child. The inmates were going to break the new Zoan too, and Chrome's anger fueled his powers until he got everything back, even stronger than before.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2010, 03:24 PM