Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Heheh...I won't call myself cute, because it will make others upset. So I say Mika, Mizuki and us are all cute and sexy..." The hybrid smiles as lean closer and wrap ler big paws on Cassy's waists, murring when the feline slipping her paw on the short pants. Meanwhile, Mizuki went to the balcony to enjoy the morning view of the city.

[Bathroom]

"B-But somehow, it makes me curious of how..." Ryo paused and blushed as began to wash Prowl's buttcheeks and around the sheath lovingly. "..how your junk looks like..." His soft paws slip in-between the coyote's legs and scrub down to the toes and tail, getting up straight. "Here you are, Prowley...You're fully clean..." Ryo smiled and plant the kiss on the male's cheek.

[Apartment]

The dragon's pointy ears twtich slightly as hearing Chrome's statement which somehow reflects differently from his thinking. Ryan glance to the timber wolf and seeing Chrome's wonderful rare smile. "Normally I ask for sex, but at this moment, I just want to see you live peacefully and fulfill my promise to send you back." He smiled and kneel down, leaning closer and plant a soft kiss on Chrome's forehead. They're like brothers even though they're different in species and coming from different worlds.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-29-2010, 10:26 AM