Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"With someone as cute as you?" Cassy giggled, purring as Minami lifted her shirt, and slid her paw down the front of Minami's pants, just outside her panties.

[Bathroom]

"Yeah... most Zoans like me don't have foreskins though..." Prowler said, looking down at his canine sheath. "Canine Zoans have sheaths, like this, and our cocks are either human or feral shaped, but with the texture of a feral's." He indicated at his own privates. He had skimmed through his story the other night, and to his disgust, Ray had explained that Zerian Class Zoans like Prowler had bigger dicks and produced more semen, and were naturally lubricated because they were genetically engineered that way by human scientists so that it would be easier to collect DNA and semen samples. Its thanks to that that Prowl couldn't have sex with girls unless they were capable of taking in cocks that are 10 inches and above.

"Mm... That feels good, wolfy..." Prowl sighed as Ryo's paw washed his body and parts.

[Apartment]

"I'm not letting that happen..." Chrome looked at Ryan now. "You're my friend. I know I've been acting like a douche, but Prowl just puts me in this shitty mood all the time... I'm alone in this world, and all I got is you. You may not be a Zoan, but friends are better than foes, I always say..." He smiled for the first time. "And I'll still owe you for everything you've done for me. Just name your price... I'll do what I can to give it to ya."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2010, 03:42 AM