Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Heh..maybe they'll get hard in public places without themselves realize..." Minami giggles and murrs as Cassy lifting her shirts up, revealing her toned belly and waists while her apws caressing the feline's neck sensually. Mika continued to snap more pictures of them in various directions so she can select which is the best.

[Bathroom]

The feminine male wolf murring and moaning everytime Prow's wet furry finger playing with his foreskin and washing his member lovingly, making it throbs and twitching even more. "C-Cassy loves it too...I find uncut dick looks more perfect and cute..." He said softly and nodded. "Sure thing, Prowley...We can explore each others' privates when we have a time..." Once the coyote done washing the wolf, Ryo turned around and facing the male's, began scrubbing Prowl's back and front softly until a moment he reach on the buttocks and crotch area.

[Apartment]

The dragon sighed softly, knowing his idea won't turned any good. "I guess revenge and violence is the most effective way to settle...It's not my problem though. I just come here to help you to kill Prown and send you back home as promised. I won't mind they kill me first once they knew I'm collaborating with you." Ryan stated, laying his head on his arms on the window frame before close his eyes, tail swishing slowly behind him. Ryan is different with Chrome in terms of mindset and their feelings on certain things, so Ryan is not qualified to give his opinion of killing humans in Chrome's world.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2010, 02:00 PM