Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Cassy purred and licked Minami's finger seductively. "Well, they'll have a hard time keeping their boners in check~!" She said playfully, lifting Minami's shirt up a little to expose her sexy midriff to the camera.

[Bathroom]

"Well now... look at this big bad wolf..." Prowl looked over Ryo's shoulder at the wolf's uncut dick. He played with his foreskin a little. "And uncut too! That's the first time I've seen one up close!" He snickered quietly, and nodded. "Yeah, let's get you nice ad clean... then we can get dirty some other time, huh?" He winked, pulling down Ryo's foreskin and carefully washing his dick intimately. It was a first time for him, but it turned him on a little. "Mind getting my back for me?" He asked. He was flexible enough to reach it on his own, but he liked Ryo's paws.

[Apartment]

"For better or for worse... something's gotta be done. If it weren't for Prowler, I would've succeeded a long time ago..." Chrome sighed. "And that would mean I my powers are reduced too. Its not his powers I'm worried about, its the skills he learned when he joined the army. He fights better than I do, even though I'm physically stronger and deadlier than he is." Chrome said. In all fairness, he didn't want to deal with Prowl for longer than needed. The coyote was like a brother to him before he joined the army. While Prowl was away, Chrome, who's name at the time was Nathan Serge, had rallied the Zoans who supported him into something like a terrorist organization. They used guerrilla tactics in amassing weapons and modifying them so Zoans could use them easily, and no one knew that Chrome was the leader.

But Prowl returned, and Chrome welcomed him back home, glad he was alive from the war. Chrome introduced Prowl to his wife, his three kids, and the rest of his extended family and friends, and it was like old times again. But Prowl didn't like what Chrome was doing, and when he left, he reported Chrome, thinking that he would only be arrested. It was so that Chrome doesn't blow up any more buildings with bombs that nobody could find.

But a team of SWAT and a small army raided their hideout, shooting and killing everyone, then found their way to Chrome's house, shooting everyone there. They were about to kill Chrome too, when Prowl stopped them and asked why they were killing everyone. Chrome learned that it was Prowl who ratted him out, and he revealed his Zoan ability of fire to everyone. It was what he had been using to blow things up, that's why no bomb had ever been found. To this day, Prowl was his most bitter enemy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2010, 01:14 PM