Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Mika spot some natural actions especially when Cassy cupping Minami and Mizuki's breasts for comparison. It is good to have some funny pictures like this worth to keep. "Now, this one a little bit dirty, so I advised Mizuki to not participate. Is that okay with you, Mizu?"

The dragoness then stood up before approach closer to Mika. "Sure, that would be no problem for me. In fact, I want to keep my innocent status as you mentioned in the manga."

In instant, Minami cuddles Cassy and wiggle her butt playfully while try to pose as seducive as she can. "I wonder what the boys think if they saw a picture of us doing something like this...?" She said as staring into Cassy's eyes lovingly and trailing her index finger along the feline's lips.

[Bathroom]

Ryo didn't say anything and only nods as feeling Prowl's strong arms scrubbing sensually over his slender body. A slight pleasure striking his entore body when Prowl's paw rubbing his testicles and stroking his growing length, making him lean his butt against the male's crotch area; his uncut shaft continued to grow till it reach 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. A thick blush flushing Ryo's cheek and face as enjoying the pleasurable feelings of Prowl's paw stroking his sensitive member. "Mnnrrhh..-P-Prowley..aahh...I might get dirty...if we do this....I don't awnt others to wait for us.." He moaned softly, very low for Ray and Giro to hear.

[Apartment]

Ryan just listen to Chrome's story which in fact it's far more sad than his past. He promised Chrome to send him back to where he came from after Chrome had finished with his work. "I won't blame you from your actions if your solution makes everything even worse." He stated as continued to watch a women cuddling her exhausted husky, and it makes him think.

"What IF Prowl and the other anthros have limited powers and abilities which they normally got?" The dragon looking to Chrome. "For example I can fly as long as 1 day straight, but only able to fly 4 hours in this world. Think about it, you actually can defeat Prowl face-to-face."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2010, 01:48 PM