Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Cassy acted natural, chatting and swishing her tail for Minami to play with, playfully cupping Mizuki's breasts to compare sizes with her and Minami, it was fun.

[Bathroom]

"Good... looks like I'm doing it right..." Prowl smiled as he folded an arm over Ryo's front, hugging him from behind. His paw lathered the wolf's tummy and chest sensually, while his other paw washed Ryo's balls and gently began stroking his slowly hardening wolfhood. "Well look at what I got here..."

[Apartment]

"Peace? Humans are bigoted, speciest, selfish creatures who trod on the lives of whoever don't fit in." Chrome said harshly. "Zoans are a minority where I come from. Neither human or animal, we didn't have the basic human OR animal rights. No right to clothes, to food, to shelter, to safety... and we couldn't fight for ourselves, because humans had all the weapons. Things got better, and by the time I was born, a few of the humans had won us several rights. I loved humans back then..." He explained.

"I loved one human... once. She was Prowl's foster mom, and no one fought harder for our rights than she did. I respected her, and a human killed her. Her own race! Did they hate Zoans so much that they'd stoop that low!?" Chrome growled now. "No- I don't want to kill humans. I'll MAKE them accept us as their equals. Then we'll show them why they should've never stepped on us when we were down. Prowl's foster mother fought without violence, and she died. We're going to take our rights by force." He grunted. "Provided I can get home."

Chrome hated humans for the right reasons, but he did not want to get back at them. He only wanted the quickest way for things to get better for his people, so no young Zoan would have everyone he loved and cared for slaughtered like the way his loved ones were.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2010, 12:05 PM