Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Mika giggles and snap a few pictures in different modes and settings to produce a different styles. She then instruct them to do a natural pose without looking to the camera, like they're chatting with each other or Minami playing with Cassy's bell.

[Bathroom]

The gentle scrubbing of Prowl's soft paws all over the naked body makes Ryo murr and moan slightly before shivering lightly. It was a strange feeling when a male like Prowl help him scrubbing his body. Once Prowl slips his paw in-between Ryo's buttcheeks and gropping his crotch, his member throbbing hard and twitching in instant as a response from that wonderful feeling. "Nnnrrhh...P-Prowley...I-It feel so good..." He moaned slightly, placing his arms closer to his chest.

[Apartment]

"I guess you one of a kind who does not like peace between two different races." Ryan sighed as hearing Chrome's planning to kill the humans in his word, slowly stood up straight and look over the window, watching the humans doing their daily activities. "I don't think all humans are bad. behind thousands or millions of humans, there always had a bad apples among them. You shouldn't kill all of them because of one human harming you." He paused for a while, watching one young woman playing with husky.

"I don't have family during my younger days, but I have few best friend and a guardian to take care of us. Out of nowhere, few humans came and kill of my friends and guardian, but I'm able to escape from them. Many years passed, I hunt and kill them just like what they did to my friends and guardian. There's a few nice humans want to adopt me but I don't want to because I have dark powers which can be used to support myself." Ryan's mindset are different with Chrome; tolerance with other races and does not plant any prejudice if one of them do a crime against anthros.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2010, 10:14 AM