Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Cassy giggled and wrapped her arms around both Mizuki and Minami's necks. "Cheeeese!" She smiled broadly.

[Bathroom]

"One squeaky-clean wolfy..." Prowl scrubbed Ryo's lithe back lightly with one paw, his other paw traveling up and down his slender, feminine waist, before it traveled down his back, rubbed between his butt cheeks and started groping his crotch lightly. "Grrr~ coming right up..." He let out a low, lustful growl, licking Ryo's neck. It was a new experience, grabbing another guy's crotch and cleaning around it. He was gentle with it because he knew how it felt, but he was also firm, because he knew how good it could feel.

[Apartment]

"With Prowler gone? The Zoans will ditch him as a non-violent protester, and rally with me. We'll start a war with those oppressive humans in our world, and show them who the true superior race is. I'm just... I'm just tired of not fighting back. I'm tired of standing by him... If I had never been his friend- then this would be so much easier." Chrome bared his fangs. He had a chance to kill Prowler before, but he couldn't strike a killing blow when the Zoan was helpless. He was overwhelmed by the sweetest memories he had of growing up with Prowler and becoming an older brother figure to the coyote. What elder brother could harm his little brother?

Not anymore though. Prowler had to die, and no bittersweet memories would stop him from taking his life this time.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2010, 03:17 AM