Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Minami and Mizuki follows Cassy and take a seat on the feline's side. "Indeed. It's good to have someone to scrub each others' back." Minami teased, spotting Mika hold the Digital Single-Lens Reflex camera with flash, seeming like the creator wants to take a picture.

"Okay, cuties. Let's take some pictures. Since you all already sitting on the couch, pose as cute or as sexy as you can."

Minami and Mizuki nodded, both placing their paws and claws on Cassy's laps, looking to the camera.

[Bathroom]

"S-Sure, Prowley..I'm looking forward to that..." Ryo slowly strip off his boxer, revealing his half-erected penis and join with the coyote under the shower, letting the warm water soaking his thick fur and long hair. His feminine side become even more obvious especially when the water rolling down along his slender figure. "W-Would you scrub my back...and b-between my legs...? I'm having a hard time scrubbing on those places..." He said sheepishly.

[Apartment]

Ryan chuckles softly, looking up to the empty white ceiling before closed eyes. "I already getting used to all the sins I have committed. I do that just for fun and pleasuring my sexual needs. I you don't mind me asking, what you'll gonna do after Prowl is dead? Kill all occupants in your world?" He asked curiously.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-26-2010, 09:45 AM