Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Okay Mika!" Cassy giggled and parked it on the couch, playing with the bell on the end of her tail a little. "I feel soooo refreshed!"

[Bathroom]

"D'aww, okay! Maybe we can play around in the convention- or maybe after!" Prowl chuckled as he stripped down. Ray was already in the showers and nude, his pale, slim, and rather weak body obscured by some steam from the showers.

Giro, likewise, wore nothing, but he kept his leather shoulder armor on for some reason. No dirt appeared on his fur as Ray lathered his lower back for him, the suds were white. However, the water that leaked out from beneath his shoulder armor was reddish, and it turned the suds pink. Ray didn't pay much attention to that because there was nothing to do about it, and Giro was enjoying the extra back rub Ray gave him, careful not to touch the leather armor covering his shoulders and upper back.

When Prowl was down to just his fur, he motioned for Ryo to join him, holding up a sponge suggestively. "Got any hard to reach places I can help you with?" He asked the wolf, ignoring Ray and Giro as he wasn't interested in them.

[Apartment]

"You sound like somebody to me." Chrome nodded. "At least you won't mind one more sin. When Prowl's dead, I need to wash my hands with more blood... for the good of my people." He said, stretching out lazily. "-If I can find my way home, some how."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-26-2010, 02:29 AM