Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room]

In the meantime, Minami wear gray-themed clothings from top to bottom; mid-tight low cut gray shorts, gray tanktop, gray hosiery that covers half of her thighs down to near her ankles and a black underwear underneath her clothes. Her purple hair tied into polytail with orange-colored hairband, and not to forget, a black collar on her neck.

Mizuki wear something casual, a plain big-size t-shirt with cute chibi Dragonite eating doughnuts printed on the back and long blue jeans. She let her hair falling down but tied with pink ribbon about 10 inches from the tip.

Mika cosplaying Minami similar to the manga so the fans won't recognize her real self. She always do that for the sake of her convenience. "Everybody's ready? Let's take a seat on the couch once the boys were gone."

[Foyer]

Ryo's blush even deeper once his bulge make a contact with Prowl's crotch, but he doesn't hide his shyness. "Nnrr...Don't tease me, cutie." A soft moan escaped from the wolf's mouth as Prowl's strong paws squeezing his firm butt softly, making his bulge grows a little and twitch. "We should get it done quick, so we won't get late to the convention." Ryo smiled as pull Prowl to the bathroom, following Ray and Giro.

[Apartment]

Ryan frown a little as heard Chrome's respond who decided not to use such plan. "Aww...I was thinking like you hunt me and trying to make a second shot, but it hits Prowl, at least I can convince and not cause any suspicion." The dragon stated, caressing his own tail.

"There's not much about me, apparently. I'm just a no one, traveling between dimension to satisfy myself and other person who wished to get fucked." Ryan sighed softly, recalling of what he had done many years back. "My claws were full of sins, killing many opposition soldiers during war, I was 15 that time. But what the hell, my life were full of sins anyway thus I'm not really care."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-25-2010, 12:38 PM