Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room]

Cassy's tail swished left and right as she selected an outfit from the selection brought up from the hotel's clothes store. In the end, she wore red running shorts, a form-fitting, short-sleeved white t-shirt with a chibi tuna fish printed on the back, and a belt with a large bell on it around the end of her tail, which was left over from an anime convention.

[Foyer]

"Careful-" Prowl wrapped a powerful arm around Ryo gently, grinning as the wolf's bulge made contact with his crotch. "What's this? Feels like someone likes being close to me." He said playfully, reaching back and giving the wolf's butt a soft, quick squeeze. He never squeezed a guy's ass before, but it didn't feel so strange with Ryo.

[Apartment]

"I can't. It's too risky. I have to kill him in the first shot or there's no way I'm hitting him a second time..." Chrome explained, having faced Prowl before. "He's a soldier after all... trained to survive and fight. Not to mention his Zerian abilities... in our world, me and Prowl are called Zoanmorphs, or Zoans for short. Animal people, basically. Zoans are split into two categories; Common and Zerian. Common Class Zoans are just regular people, while Zerian Class Zoans have special abilities. His Zerian Abilities are... dangerous, to say the least." He grunted, recalling being rendered helpless when Prowl sealed Chrome's fire Zerian abilities.

It was frustrating to think about, so he decided to change the subject. "Tell me about yourself, Ry."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-25-2010, 04:59 AM