Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Room]

The hybrid coil her tail around the feline while walking with Mika and Mizuki to the room to wear clothes, waving to the cute boys especially Prowl. Mika lead the girls to the room to setting up which clothes Mizuki and Minami have to wear.

[Foyer]

Ryo blushes when seeing Cassy in towel with an addition to her fully-cleaned body. He had admired Cassy when they meet for the first time, especially after he read Ray's piece. "Sure, Prowley." Ryo handing his soft paw to the coyote and stood up, but his body slight unbalanced and make a contact with Prowl, his bulge pressed against the males.

[Apartment]

Ryan grinned while flicking the tip of his tail, hearing such a daring statement. "That's what I'm planning to do but a little twist though. You need to hurt Prowl on any part of his body, but not to kill him. If your weapon equipped with silencer, it's even better that you can do the second shot to hurt the green dragon." He suggest before added. "From what I felt, the female green dragon posses a healing magic. I'll play an injured person, bumping and distract them to give you some time to adjust your weapon. At the same time, I cover your track just in case one of them spot you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-24-2010, 05:43 PM