Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathroom]

Cassy hugged Minami from behind, and walked behind her like that, passing by the males in her towel with her still damp fur. "Hey boys!" She waved at them, and hugged Minami again.

[Foyer]

"Sweet!" Ray stood up and headed for the bathroom. Giro smiled at Mizuki as she passed, marveling at her shiny scales as he followed Ray. He had not gotten dirty at all since yesterday as his fur was unnaturally resistant to stains and dirt, but he wanted to bathe because he felt unclean from the scandalous things he did while Ray took pictures and videos last night.

"Shall we, gorgeous?" Prowl offered Ryo his paw to help him off the couch.

[Apartment]

"Revenge is a funny thing that way, I guess..." Chrome replied. "The more I think about it, the worse he seems to deserve. If I could, I'd capture him and torture him for months before killing him. Or maybe show him how it feels to lose everyone you loved... by taking his friends and killing them one by one." The wolf's eyes shone dangerously, but he shook his head. "But I'm just a dreamer. I'll have to make do with killing just him."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2010, 03:44 PM