Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathroom]

"Mrr... me neither, sexy~" Cassy smiled and nuzzled the wet fur on Minami's neck. "You're so exotic and sweet!" She said, squeezing the other girl's breasts playfully. "Aww... almost done. I'm almost disappointed~!"

[Foyer]

The spot on Prowl's thigh that Ryo placed his paw on tingled slightly from his touch. Ryo had such a delicate touch, kind of feminine, but that only made Prowl like him more. He slid his hand onto Ryo's front and rubbed his belly softly, noticing the bulge on his tight boxers. It made him smile. "Heh... yeah... We'll save it for the shower, pretty boy." He licked Ryo's cheek.

[Apartment]

Chrome was bored already. He didn't like waiting, but he was good at it. He played with his zippo lighter for a while, flipping it open, igniting it, then shutting it again, snuffing the flame out. He pretended the flame was Prowler's life, and each time he killed it, he brought it back to do it all over again, because what the coyote did to him was worth more than just one death... He now regretted only being able to kill someone once.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-23-2010, 04:36 AM