Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathroom]

The hybrid gently nuzzle the feline's cheek softly and murr as Cassy lathering her thighs. Once she had done, Minami handing the soap to Cassy and went in front of the other female; showing off her frint body to Cassy. "Make sure you clean every inch of it..." She grinned.

Mizuki began scrubbing Mika's back and front while the creator washing her long hair with hair shampoo.

[Foyer]

"I won't mind other males or females staring or touching me, but there's a limit of where they should not do or touch on certain areas." Ryo stated softly as laying his head on Prown's shoulder, murring contently.

[Apartment]

Ryan then jumped high on one balcony before leaping on the other until he arrives on the 57th floor. Climbing like this will reduce the usage of energy to make his wings appeared, and the time to lift in the air. He went into the apartment window, scanning the area of the convention hall. "Looks perfect to me. I hope your sniper scope can see clearly from here." He said.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-20-2010, 10:06 AM