Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathroom]

After lathering Cassy's back, Minami brought the soap and suds-covered paws to the front, began to scrub starting from Cassy's shoulders, belly and then cupping both of her soft furry 'buns'.

In the meantime, Mika had done scrubbing Mizuki and handing the soap so the dragon can help her creator to scrub her back.

[Foyer]

"Hmmm..I don't think so..." Ryo thought for a while, his shoulder still pressed against Prowl's. "I'm very loyal to someone I really love to, and that's how Mika creates me."

[On the Street]

Meanwhile, Ryan observe the surrounding area from the convention building and then look to the direction where Chrome pointed to. The sniping place is perfect since it facing the exit pathway of the convention hall. The dragon stare on the 57th floor apartment and scan any living person existed. "Since the buildings looks about less than year old, no one occupied the apartment on that floor. So yeah, we clear." Ryan give a thumbs up to Chrome. "Shall we go up?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-19-2010, 08:40 AM