Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

The hybrid smiles happily and cuddles the feline like sisters, gently nuzzle one of Cassy's ears. "Mnn...I can't wat to scrub those sexy body of yours." She teased. Mizuki wave her claw to Giro and smiled to him as she intrepret his thoughts, and walking towards the room. Once they're in, Mizuki shut and lock the door behind her to give some privacy for the girls to strip off their clothes.

Ryo couldn't help but murring and twitching ear while leaning his shoulder against Prowl's. "No worries, Prowley...I'm kinda loves it..." He stated and hearing what they should do during the convention. For Ryo, he just being himself like in Mika's manga which didn't show any changes since the time he appear in this world.

Just before the feminine male wolf speak up, Mika open the door and walks out with a towel wrapping around her body, and so do Minami and Mizuki. The females especially Mizuki haven't show their body in this condition to the opposite genders. "You can do so, Prowley. I'm sure other girls and Ryo doesn't mind about it." Mika teased while Ryo blush even more when Prowl's tongue licking his cheek and nodded, agreeing to Mika.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan unwrap his arms and lead Chrome to the cave entrance. "I won't mind waiting for them, because the girls were taking a bath first before the boys." He said as getting the info from his senses even from far. "Right now, we observe the convention area and get a perfect spot for you to get a shot on Prowl."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-17-2010, 01:06 PM