Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Right behind you, Mika!" Cassy giggled, her arm still around Minami as they went with her. Giro nodded at Mizuki and gave her a soft smile that said I'll be waiting.

"Aww... shame on me then." Prowl grinned and stroked one of Ryo's ears sensually.

"Alright guys!" Ray said to the males as Mika took the girls with her. "Any idea what you're gonna do at the convention?" He asked, checking to see if his characters remembered their roles.

"Look fierce and and unsociable, because that's how I am in your light novels, but pose for pictures with fans if asked." Giro repeated what Ray had taught him the night before, while taking 'scandalous' photos of him, Prowl and Cassy.

"Be generally friendly and sexy. And... try to avoid sex." Prowl counted on his fingers. "-Unless there's a lot of money involved. But I don't really want to. I can try and be sexy for ya, but... what do I do? Just sit there and smirk?"

"Exactly." Ray replied.

"Oh. Can I look sexy with Ryo and the girls?" Prowl asked, pulling Ryo close with one arm around his shoulder fondly, licking his cheek.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I see." Chrome said quietly, then cleared his throat and got up, feeling a little awkward. He missed being hugged liked that, but he couldn't go soft now that he was so close to revenge. "We'd better prepare then."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-17-2010, 02:12 AM