Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Ryo lick his own lips after finish eating the breakfast, blushing even more from Prowl's statement. He lean closer and lick the coyote's cheek, very near to the lips. "Yeah..."

"Heh, you love to snuggle on me, don't 'cha?" Minami giggles and nuzzling the feline's furry neck lovingly as she also finish eating.

Without hesitant, Mizuki happily munch the food that Giro fed to her despite herself blushing softly. It is good to see Giro easily adapt new things in short time.

Mika wave and caressing her long hair after she finish eating while looking to Ray. "It's much better to go all at once by gender. I'm sure some of us not yet feel comfortable seeing opposition gender naked, especially Mizuki, Giro and you." She giggles while gathering all the females to the room.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"It's pretty easy catch thanks to my tentacles." The dragon said with a grin as slowly stood up and went behind the timber wolf and wrap his soft smooth arms over the shoulder, nuzzling Chrome's furry cheek. "Mnrr...Nothing else, cutie." He said softly, seeming like he enjoy do these kind of things with Chrome.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-16-2010, 05:26 PM