Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: XD I know!

IC:

[Foyer]

"Did I now?" Prowl asked, winking at the effeminate wolf.

Cassy started purring softly as she pressed warmly against Minami's side, quite content to be with the hybrid girl.

Taking note of what Mizuki did so he could be less conspicuous in this world, Giro occasionally fed her back. It was an enjoyable experience, actually. He had never fed anyone, or been fed by anyone, and he was feeling a tad more affectionate than usual.

Ray took note of how his characters were developing during their time in the real world. The once exclusively straight Prowler now seemed quite fond of another male, Ryo. Cassy, who didn't like commitments was now quite attached to Minami, and Giro, who had never had the chance to know love seems to be grasping the basics of the emotion with the ever-caring Mizuki. He was pleased.

"So who's going to use the toilet first?" The teenager asked Mika as he ate his waffles. "Or do we all go at once by gender? First all the girls, then all the guys? It could save us some time."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"That was delicious." Chrome licked his muzzle contently. "You're one heck of a fisher there, Ryan." He complimented his companion and stretched, checking the watch he found in the lighthouse. "Thirty minutes before we move out. Anything you wanna say before we leave?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2010, 02:34 PM