Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC : It's hard to add reply especially when the RP being left for long time. XD

IC :
[Foyer]

Mika, Minami, Mizuki and Ryo indulge their morning breakfast politely while sitting besides their partners and couples. It's more like a family reunion in Mika's eyes, especially the last day sitting together on the couch with her parents.

The cream-colored wolf blinks as Prowl's finger wiping the cream on his nose and then blushed deeply from the soft lick. Even he had such a wonderful light with Cassy, but still he need some time to cure his shyness. "T-Thank you...I'm sure you do that on purpose..."

Mizuki in the meantime helping and sometimes feeding Giro like what the couples should do, and she felt happy to do so. Minami murred contently from the taste and the warmness of Cassy's arm wrapping around her.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Heh, I thought you did't like it." Ryan giggles cutely while watching Chrome eating the catch. He had many plans in the head to help Chrome to get revenge on Prowl, only waiting for a suitable time to execute it.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-16-2010, 02:07 PM