Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"Alright guys, dig in!" Ray chuckled at his companions. They must be hungry by now! He still couldn't believe his luck, how he met his online friend, how he got to meet his characters, and after a few minutes, they'd all be at the convention, having a good time. He suddenly felt a little sad. What would happen afterward? Would it be goodbye? He smiled at Mika cheerfully. That thought wouldn't prevent him from enjoying their time together.

Prowl playfully wiped some whipped cream on Ryo's nose. "Whoops." He snickered, and wiped it off with a lick of his tongue. "There we go, all clean."

Giro sat next to Mizuki as he ate, trying to familiarize himself with some of the new tastes, and Cassy had her arm around Minami as she ate, purring happily.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Are you kidding? I love meat." Chrome grinned as he munched through some of the chewy, flame-roasted squid. "Its my first time eating seafood though. Nice catch, Ryan."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2010, 01:41 PM