Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Ryo blushed, realize his privates also start to hard under his tight boxer. "O-Oops, sorry...Maybe we should talk about it at some other time..." The wolf then take a seat besides Prowl, snuggle against him.

"Heh...I know you will come up with that, you naughty cat." Minami grinned while murring from the gentle rubbing on her thights, her soft paw caressing Cassy's ear while licking and soft-biting her another ear.

Mika murred softly. "Thank you, Ray... I'm look alike Mizuki in your dream, but I don't have orange stripes. Just plain green and white color on certain parts of my body." She said. "And I won't mind if you want to create another novel based on your alternate dream."

"I know it's strange...but Minami and I already adapt such rules, and everyone in our world live peacefully..." Mizuki said and surprised a little as Giro slip the copper ring which is unbelivably fit on her finger. As Giro explain the history of the ring, she might thought this ring is destined to be with her after she explained Giro about love as used a little girl in the middle of chaos as reference.

Mizuki gently grab Giro's paw with silver ring on his wrist and place it on her chest near her neck. "I swear with my heart and soul...I'll protect you and myself from danger, and being together forever till death do us apart..." Then, she kiss the silver trinket and Giro's big upper paw, smiled. "Thank you, Giro...I promise to keep my oath as well as taking care of this ring..."

"Such a teaser.." Mika said while blush slightly before stood up. "Okay, everyone...Breakfast is here. After this, we take a shower and straight away to the convention."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I know that, but at least you should try eat other stuff, like meat." The dragon giggles while wearing a pair of dark gray jeans which is torn at the bottom left. "It's kinda weird a wolf like you dislikes meat, unless you're vegetarian." Ryan said as take a seat at the edge of the bed. "In fact, we'll be outside for whole day long so you need good food to stay active."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 10-08-2009, 01:27 PM