Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

Prowl laughed lightly. "Okay... lets stop talking about this- I'm gettin' a little hard here."

"Oh you know... all four of us at the same time sounds reaaally fun!" Cassy giggled, purring cutely as she rubbed her thighs against the hybrid's.

"O-oh..." Ray blushed lightly. "Really? Oh wow..." He smiled embarrassedly, though his hands rubbed the small of her back lightly. "Well you sure were something in that dream!"

Giro still wasn't used to affectionate gestures like hugs and kisses, but he had already accepted the fact that he actually liked them. He watched her face as she fastened the trinket around his wrist, then examined it. No one had ever given him anything like that before. Was it those tokens of love? Did he really deserve it? "Other males...? What a strange... condition." He said softly, holding the silver bracelet against his chest and closing his eyes, swearing a silent oath on it that he would not betray nor harm her. Was this really something he could accept? Could he afford to be loved? To love someone and keep her to his heart?

Love was a complicated thing to him. He didn't even know how it felt, but right now, he felt warm and content, like he had something he had been looking for all his life. "Nevertheless. I understand this is only because I have yet to earn your trust. I will do what it takes to earn it..." The wolf spoke, and reached into one of the pouches hanging on the belts that kept his shoulder armor on, and produced a simple copper ring. "...This was... given to me a by child who thought I was a hero. She told me it would keep me safe. Though I don't believe in things like that, I carry it everywhere I go. Call it... sentimentality. I want you to have it." He said softly, and slipped it on her finger. "I hope it keeps you safe when neither of us are able to keep ourselves from harm." He smiled at her. "It never really fit any of my fingers anyway." He raised a large paw, indicating his thick, powerful digits tipped with sharp black claws.

"I'll get it!" Ray got up, playfully tickling Mika before he ran over to the door and answered it as a bellhop wheeled their food in.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome grinned weakly. "What? I like beans." He said, checking out what Ryan had caught. He wasn't used to eating seafood, but he wasn't picky.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 10-08-2009, 02:18 AM