Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foyer]

"I believe Cassy loves it much as I enjoyed in my dream...." Ryo blushed even more while his soft paws caressing Prowl's naked chest." The time decides everything...either we 'sandwich' each other or not..."

"He sure store such a huge content of white cream just for you and Prowl..."Minami murrs from the lick on her neck, slowly place one of her legs on Cassy's till the cat's furry leg rubbing against hybrid's black silk panties. I bet Prowl can beat Ryo in terms of boner size. and equal in amount of cream squirted out. Hehe.."

"Mika blushed sheepishly, cuddling Ray's skinny body. "Actually...I'm altering your dream...and teasing your...manhood..." She finally said it. Normally she kept quiet to give a sort of element of surprise, but now, her feelings on Ray has emerged.

Mizuki smiled, kissed Giro's muzzle. "There's something I want to give..." She kneels to grab a gold-colored rings on her left ankle, strip it off and gently took Giro's left arm before locks the ring on the wrist. Slowly, the color shifts to pure silver. "This ring is a sign that...you're the only male I fell in love and live with you forever..." She said. "In addition, this ring will stripped off and vanish in thin air if it sense that you have a same feeling and making love with other female other than myself...But the ring will stay in your wrist even though you have a same feeling and making love with other males..." It was a strange set of rules to avoid divorce and jealousy that might destroy someone's life.

After a while, there's a knock on the door, notifying that the hotel staffs had brought the breakfast ordered.

[Ryan's Hideout]

The naked dragon smiled, petting Chrome's head and plant a kiss on his muzzle. "Not a problem, my friend...I know you're having a hard time to eat a proper food and have to eat beans..." He smiled as took the towel that hangs on the wall and dries his body. Even though Ryan met Chrome just for a while, but their friendship is like since childhood. He's quite caring and willing to sacrifice his life just to save Chrome.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-26-2009, 10:47 PM